Chicken Tikka Masala

   Very late post, I haven’t been able to get into what I enjoy lately.  Struggling with some things a little,  but I manage and there’s a pandemic out there humbling all of us and everyone is struggling.

    My life and it’s current events are insignificant and an understatement compared to what is currently happening around the world and I shouldn’t complain. 

   I’m moving along gracefully and I’m thankful for having so much patience through it all. 

  My daughter told me about this dish a few years ago about how tasty it is so I decided to try it 

Chicken Tikka Masala 




  I didn’t quite follow a true recipe, just the steps in a bottle of sauce for the recipe.  The sauce can be purchase at Lidl stores. I also purchased the Naan from Lidl.  I tweaked a few ingredients and steps a bit. It turned out super tasty and quite delicious.

  Thanksgiving is tomorrow and even though I love cooking, I’m not doing a big Thanksgiving spread with turkey and all the fixings. Just keeping it simple with a pork roast, rice and veggies for the kids and I.


  Happy Holidays 


  

  



Comments

Popular Posts