More random quick dishes, Hello! It’s been a while

  Life happens, I feel like I’ve been holding my breath, we’re in the midst of a pandemic and I’m almost regaining full freedom, from some things I want to put behind me.  Between the ups and downs that have dragged me along I rather move on and get on with what’s left of my life.  I’m going to be much happier now and I just look forward to that. About damn time. It’s been a learning experience.  Sometimes is best to just let go.


  I haven't posted in a while so since I feel like writing here it goes.
  Just posting because I haven't in a long while and I seem to be having a bit of an urge to cook yummy and post my food pics.

  I love watching cooking videos and my favorite are Asian dishes, so I made a couple of them this week.
  The fresh garlicky delicious Cucumber salad was so good I used the same type for a marinade for chicken thighs I had waiting for me to roast. Both dishes went so well with each other. I topped on top of jasmine rice, one of my most favorite rice for Asian dishes.

  Then I watched another video with tomato and eggs so why not give it a try, I made a tomato egg stir fry and pan fried some jasmine rice to go with it.

  Then the dish I love The most was the Vietnamese Caramel One- Pan Chicken so sweet.  I used oyster sauce instead of fish sauce, I think it tastes amazing with oyster sauce.  It kinda had a shrimp taste to it.  I got a sweet tooth so this was everything I enjoy.  Again with jasmine rice and garnished with green onions and red pepper flakes for a lil but if heat and extra kick.  This will be a dish that I will make often.

Follow my Instagram LolaInDaKitchen and Twitter for pics and videos

  For the recipes I made and if you want to try them check out the links below

https://seonkyounglongest.com/?s=Cucumber+salad+

https://www.marionskitchen.com/vietnamese-one-pan-caramel-chicken/



Comments

Popular Posts