Eating healthier

Decided it was time to take the healthy eating more seriously. I honestly feel so much better when I do, and when I'm dancing around in my kitchen making yummy food. I will be posting delicious recipes though don't get me wrong. I haven't posted here in a while and I discovered an iPhone app I can post directly!! Woohoo!
Here's just a few pics of what I've been eating lots of lately.
I'm into salads and crunchy cucumbers and sweet baby carrots.
I love ranch dressing, I dip my veggies in it and I'm in love!!!with sweet potato patties. I'll be posting a sweet And delicious healthy recipe soon.
Drinking lots of seltzer water mixed with grapefruit juice and Yerba Mate tea sweetened with Agave syrup.
I'll post more often, my apologies.
In the meantime try to eat like me lol! Eating healthier is good for you. Try to avoid over processed foods, eat more fresh fruits and veggies. I'm also cutting down on meat. I miss it but I've done this before and I can do without meat once in a while. I love food people!!!
Enjoy the pics I'm posting straight from my phone :D
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts