Happy Thanksgiving!

My apologies for not posting here often.
I hope everyone enjoyed had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family.

I enslaved ( I love cooking lol) in my kitchen and truly enjoyed making my families dinner.
I made homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing with apples nuts and berries and mashed potatoes with a super delicious gravy.



I roasted my turkey in a bed of potatoes, carrots, celery and pearl onions and after the turkey was done I collected the goodies and made the gravy and mashed potatoes.

My family enjoyed it all and so did I.

Time for some football and kick back and relax. I'm not hitting the stores. Never liked all that running around finding "good deals". I'm more of a cyber shopper and last minute in store shopper.

Anyways here are some pics

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts