Refried bean stew

Bare with me and the way Im choosing to blog my recipes from now on. I'm posting from my phone and I like to be quick just like when I cook in my kitchen, easy, quick and simple.
I made this delicious bean stew based on the Doenjang stew. I improvised and put my Latin flare into it.
I basically wing it in my kitchen, I followed the same steps from the previous recipe, even used starchy rice water.

The recipe and ingredients :)
Sautéed 2 chopped chorizo sausages, 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped and 1/2 a cup if sliced green onions, added the rice water(2 1/2 cups), tossed in a cup of cubed zucchini squash and stirred in an entire can of refried beans. Simmered on medium low heat for 25 minutes. Salt to taste.
Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and fresh pico de gallo.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts