Pumpkin Pound Cake

I was watching TV, and there is this lady, Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien and she has awesome low calorie, clever and quick recipes I really like, so she has this recipe, you can use regular cake mix and pumpkin purée. I been wanting to make a Pound cake for a while now. So I decided to give this recipe a try. This recipe is not low calorie though lol! it has butter and pound cake has to have butter!!!
I'ts time for some yummy Fall recipes!



Pumpkin Pound Cake
1 box of Betty Crocker Pound Cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 stick of butter(I used Brummel and Brown yogurt butter about 1/4 cup
1/2 can of Pumpkin Purée
1/4 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
  Follow the instructions in the box, add all the ingredients above. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan pour and bake at 350 for one hour.
Test the middle with a knife and if it comes out clean its done!
  I baked it on two separate pans because the box said the batter will overflow and puff up, well mine didn't, thats why in my picture it doesn't look big, so go ahead and pour all the batter into one 9x5 loaf pan and it will come out perfect. Let cool(my kids couldn't wait so they started eating it almost as soon as it was out of the oven)
  The aroma filled the house, it was so good, it was gone very fast.
  Serve with some of your favorite fruits on the side or you can even sprinkle some powdered cinnamon sugar on top!
  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts